

Milo slept a little more last night, which meant Mama slept a little more, and thus the world is looking a little rosier this morning -- right now, the little bug is happily being bounced in his bouncy chair with mama's left foot, enabling her to type with both hands (we'll see how long this lasts!)
I wanted to post the latest photos of the adorableness of this little guy--apparently I've only been catching him sleeping lately, I'll try to take some more pics with his gorgeous eyes open.
Yesterday we went on our first walk in the stroller (in his car seat, which clicks into the stroller system). Grandpa helped, and I wish I could say that Milo loved it, but he kvetched the whole way. We'll try again today! Maybe it was just that we walked towards the cemetary, and Milo would have preferred the architecture in the other direction...
He's definitely growing, even I can tell now that he's much bigger than his tiny self two weeks ago -- it's so true, this newborn phase is fleeting, pretty soon he'll be a "baby" and not a tiny newborn at all. Right now he's staring hard at my filing system, which is the only thing within 12 inches that his eyes can focus on -- I need to give him a little something more fun to look at!
Love,
Sara and Milo
Thanks for the box of clean clothes! I honestly thought you would get around to that in oh, I dont know, 2010? You are obviously on top of your game. love to the bug from his fairy G-Mo.
ReplyDeleteI know I might not be a good judge but he is really cute!
ReplyDelete