

Milo is getting cuter and more wonderful by the hour -- who knew that was possible! I've been getting much better at breastfeeding, and Milo is too, so that is a big relief (not that we have it down perfectly, but it's all looking positive from here on out). Now if I can just figure out how to get more than 4-5 hours of sleep within a 24 hour period...
I have a dear friend staying with me (Heather Taylor from Putney) for the next two days, and then she'll go home and I'll be striking out on my own -- but after having so much help for the first two weeks, I feel sure that I'll be able to handle it (I also have a fantastic post-partum doula who's helping us on a a regular basis for the next two weeks).
The second photo above is of my mom and my grandmother with Milo and me -- four generations of Francos. My grandmother doesn't travel much at all, so it was pretty lucky that we got to overlap briefly -- I'll treasure this photo forever, don't we all look totally happy and enamored of Milo!?
The first photo shows the wonderful "bug" pose that Milo really loves -- he often falls asleep on my chest with his legs curled up underneath him like this against me -- he now has the nickname "Bug," for which he may never forgive me, dear boy. But it is a mother's prerogative to give her offspring silly nicknames, right?!
Now let's see if I can take a shower today -- or at least brush my teeth!
Sara
That photo is a treasure.
ReplyDeleteHey! I think I figured out how to post to this thing. You can log in using your gmail username and password! Get ready for comments, yo!!!!!!
xxoocm
You look great! he is already getting bigger
ReplyDelete