Hello my dear ones,
Yeah, so, no baby yet -- he'll show up in his own due time, I know, but sometimes it's hard to convince me of the rightness of that. I do, however, have two lovely helpmeets in the task (my mom and friend Carrie), who are pretty much the greatest things since sliced bread -- they entertain me, feed me, do my laundry, make me giggle, and just generally behave like the rallying (and not even remotely annoying) cheerleaders that every pregnant woman ought to be surrounded by. I do know just how lucky I am!
I'd add a picture of my ridiculous roundness, but haven't any digital versions -- just imagine someone who is beginning to look a little too pregnant to stand upright. Yep, that's me. I went downtown today with Carrie and lasted down and up the length of one block. That's right, ONE block. It was sad. Now I'm home, contemplating the advent of fish tacos for dinner. Have I mentioned how lucky I am?
Baby pics soon, or all hell will break loose.
Love,
Sara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So where are the baby pictures? Isn't he out yet???
ReplyDeleteI hope you are both well (and Theo too!)
christy