
Greetings from Petaluma! So now this little guy is 6 days late (clearly he has his own timeline, and this is just lesson # 1 in surrendering to Motherhood).
I'm pretty much just as anxious/excited (i.e., insanely and neurotically impatient) as you can imagine. But really, all is well, and I feel pretty good for being more pregnant than anyone ever ought to get -- taking little walks a couple times of day, still able to put shoes on my own feet (really, that's an accomplishment at this point), enjoying the yummy food that is being cooked for me constantly, by my very own late-pregnancy fairies, my mom and Carrie (they pretty much rock my entire world, and deserve a million more thank yous than I can even relay).
More news to come any minute now. (Isn't that right, young man? ANY MINUTE NOW??!!)
Love,
Sara
Sara
guess he must be comfy. i was positive that i would see "he's here" when i checked today. but the good news, you look so great!
ReplyDeletethinking of you..
xo,
hosanna
Isn't he here yet...?
ReplyDeleteI trust you are both well - and Theo too!
christy