I was happy to catch a couple of hours with my friends Matt and Suzanne Jeschke and their gorgeous daughters, Ruby and Sophia, while they were visiting this weekend -- last fall they moved away from SF (Matt and I met when we were about 7 or 8 -- nice to be sitting in a park with our kids 30 years later!) In fact, I realized the last time I'd seen them was during the 9-day space where I didn't yet know I was pregnant, but was hoping.
Milo went on the swing by himself for the first time, and loved it! Hooray for my intrepid boy.



Ruby and Sophie were very, very happy to have wheedled push-ups out of their parents...

The first time Milo had ever seen a beard...

Happy boy on his swing. We went on a swing again this afternoon, to see if it was a fluke--nope, he loved it. I know what we'll be doing all summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment