Last weekend my mom came to town and Milo had a spectacular time with Grammy (plus I finally got all sorts of lingering tasks done -- although my to-do list is still a mile long). It was a wonderful weekend, and Milo got to stay home from daycare on President's Day with Grammy while I worked (and had a lovely time; in fact, I'm amazed about the fantastic napping he did with her. Grateful, mostly, but just a tiny bit jealous too... it's the grandparent magic, and I'll take it anytime!)
And, of course, Theo got lots of kitty love too, which he was needing desperately, poor guy. Someday my lap will be his again, but how do explain that to a cat?
We went to dinner at Grampa's house and Milo wrestled Grampa to the floor for a little finger-gnawing (one of his favorite pastimes).
I love this contemplative pic.Doesn't this look like a Ralph Lauren ad? He's wearing a particularly snazzy outfit that Julie gave him.
One of these days I'll start posting more often than every 4 weeks, ouch. Really. Any day now.



No comments:
Post a Comment