Sunday, November 2, 2008

My little ladybug!!!!

Here, finally, are photos of Milo as a tiny ladybug -- turns out to be a popular idea, we met one other infant ladybug, and heard anecdotes of still more! (It's a good costume for a munchkin whose back is to the world most of the time.) I'm most proud of the baby feelers -- after much thought and little action, I figured out how to crochet very tight corkscrews, which I pinned onto this little black hat (the hat is now a favorite, without the bug feelers he looks like a little hoodlum, I love it!)

Now let's see if I can ever pull it together to make another halloween costume... this may be it!




4 comments:

  1. waahhahahaaaa!!!! How did you get those little antenna on there?? SO cute and hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love the antenna? My favorite part...

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect! maybe he should always be a lady bug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie suggested leaving the antenna on the hat forever -- he'll be a "thugbug"!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete