We're back. I'm not even going to get into the reason for the long silence (one word: mold. That should suffice). All well with me and Milo these days -- he's such a smiley young man, and he's so close to really, truly laughing (he sort of giggles, which I have chosen to believe is a laugh, but it's not a foolproof chortle yet). He's just a little brick of a guy, so sweet and perky (someday he'll want to kill me for calling him perky).
Here are some photos from a week and a half ago when we had our Biggest Outing Yet -- we went into the city to see my friend Lynn and her adorable 9-month old boy, Blake. Lynn and I have been planning for our kids to meet each othere since -- oh, since we were both trying to get pregnant. This was totally swell!
Blake was a Cheerio-eating king -- totally focused, totally happy. These photos do not do the remotest justice to his piercing blue eyes and towheaded blond hair. He's a real looker.
I love Blake's exuberant reach -- right for Milo -- they were riveted by each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment