Here are three fun new videos, two of Milo walking-- yep, WALKING! -- and one from a couple of weeks earlier in August that I just particularly like.
He's amazing these days (as opposed to previously? I sound like a broken record). He's babbling up a storm, and the babbles are starting to break down into words (they may not be in English, but he is clearly saying something specific). He has all 8 of his incisors (it's a toothy grin now) and is getting two of his bottom molars in (it's taking months). He is eating just about everything, and loves food (but we're also still nursing happily). And, of course, he's walking -- not yet all the way across the room, but he's working up to it... About three weeks ago he first walked, then a week or so passed, and now he practices a few times a day, just a few steps at a time. It's very exciting, and I think he's realizing that he likes it... He'll be running in no time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are great! Your Mom wanted me to see the one with the kitty. You don't know how badly I wanted to see Milo break through the gate and chase him.
ReplyDelete-Devaney (UCSD)