Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Adios to those pillows

I was just looking at the latest post, and admiring the pillows that are propping little Milo up -- and now it is time to give a fond farewell to those pillows, as they were in the direct line of fire during a dramatic and unprecedented vomit session last night. Who the hell knew that much sour milk could come out of such a tiny body? Milo was all smiley when it was over and there were no reoccurences during the night, so it seems to have been a one-time thing. Thank god, I think I'm scarred for life.

Now, aren't you glad there aren't photos accompanying this post?

3 comments:

  1. darn I know you loved those pillows. it is amazing how much he has in him...and he already looks bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, he's a half-foot longer! Or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One time Henry's Mom was talking to a very pregnant friend and asked her if her house was all ready for baby. She answered "All we have left to do is re-upholster the couch," and Leigh was all "Have you taken leave of your senses!?!?!"

    I know how you loved those pillows. Good thing Milo is cute.

    ReplyDelete